WELCOME TO DELATEUR ACADEMY
Delateur Academy is a registered business limited company in Nigeria. It is the HUMAN and CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT arm of the DELATEUR GROUP, charged with all and everything relating and related to all TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT activities of The DELATEUR GROUP.
Though a newly registered business entity in comparism with the sister companies under the DELATEUR GROUP umbrella, but her operations have been taken up by the different arms/firms of The Group, so, we are not new in/to our operations, projects, products and services.
In addition to the above, we have highly qualified and well-experienced personnel at our disposal, handling every aspect of operations and services.
Self-Defense & Fitness Training
Respect, trust and open communication are the foundations of strong families and communities. Training promotes values such as honesty, courtesy, loyalty, and cooperation. Each is an essential component in maintaining a good family and communal structure.
Delateur Academy provides quality instruction and service with a view towards the overall health and well-being of every participant. Our philosophy ensures that learning will take place in a safe, nurturing environment. We care about our students, families and staff, and we provide a supportive environment for learning and personal growth.
Martial arts is a total learning activity. Lessons are tailored to your age and skill level. You begin by practicing basic patterns and forms, board breaking, kicking, blocking, striking, and punching. These fundamental skills increase your physical coordination, flexibility, balance, and mental acumen.
Taekwondo develops your athletic abilities and self-awareness, and improves the capabilities in self-defence.
Martial arts emphasizes moral development as well. You learn respect for self and others, heightened concentration, and increased self-discipline and self-restraint. The self-discipline that develops as a result of learning and practicing the techniques usually carries over into other areas of life.
LINES OF BUSINESS
- To carry on the business of vocational management and sports (Judo & Taekwondo, Football Academy and other sports) Training, Printing Press, Publishing, Professional Editing, Sales & Marketing, Establishing Day Care and Nursery, Primary, Secondary Schools, Tertiary Institutions and other relating institutions and other related learning institutions and to establish and promote extra moral classes.
- To carry on the business of general Educational Consultancy and engage in impacting skills, knowledge and good attitude and also serve as an interactive point for researchers, policy makers, groups and government, to promote all ages in education for acquiring relevant sponsorship from Government Agencies, NGO, Private sponsors and International Organisations.
- To carry on the business of advisory services on educational matters to government, private/corporate organisations who desire and need help on any aspect of public policy and development matters.
- To acquire, manage, establish and run education system informal and dynamic manner and also to engage in science and technical education for self- reliance, economic, industrial manpower development in Nigeria
- To carry on the business of management services and to establish skill acquisitions and vocational training centres, adult education classes and in that regards to collaborate and enter into partnership with other institutions in order to enhance the credibility of its academic pursuits and certificates within and outside Nigeria.
- To apply for accreditation within and outside Nigeria with relevant professional bodies, institutions, agencies, organisations and authorities and to engage in the publication of literature such as books, magazines, journals, etc on education, health, safety and environmental management services.
- To carry out researches and training on education, public policy, environment and sustainability and family education, technology transfer and global system and also to publish journals, newsletters, monograph, pamphlets, proceedings and occasional monologue.
- To engage in business of Information Technology (IT) as related to computer services discipline in all its branches and ramifications i.e. network services, artificial intelligence, software development, system manufacturing and assembling, website development and internet service provider (ISP) and computer business services etc
- To carry on the business of importers, exporters, general merchants, industrialist, distribution and supplies of education materials and their commission agents, manufacturer’s, manufacturer’s representative and general contractors .
- To carry on the business of strategies and management services in all aspects of the development section Project Management from inception to implementation businesses analysis and change implementation
- To carry on the business of Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation
- To do all such other things as may be considered to be incidental, supplementary or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them thereof.
- To borrow or raise money in such manner as the company shall deem fit and in particular by the issue of debentures of debenture stock (perpetual or otherwise) and to secure the repayment of any money borrowed, rasked owning, by mortgage charge, or lien upon the whole or any part of the company’s property or assets (whether present or future) including its uncalled also by similar mortgage. Charge lien to secure and guarantee the performance by the company of any obligations or liability it may undertake.